Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Indigo Dynamo: The Deep End, Page 26


Disclaimer: These images depict strictly fictional situations. They are not intended to portray any real persons, living or dead, nor are they at all intended to encourage the type of activity portrayed herein. The images depict extremely graphic sexual situations, including bondage, violence, and non-consensual sex. They are intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are a minor, if works of this nature are illegal where you live, or if this type of thing offends you, you shouldn’t be reading it.


As I promised over at my Deviant Art page, here is the continuation of my Indigo Dynamo superheroine-in-peril serial. It gets too racy from this point on for DA's tender feelings so I'm posting it here. (Zeta has also graciously agreed to host it at The Wizard's Lair.) I'll try to post a new one every day, when my schedule allows, until the story is done.


As I've said over at DA, this serial was among the first pieces I created in DAZ Studio. I set myself the challenge of creating the serial using only the content included with Studio. I felt this would give me a chance to explore the product and see what content I had and what was lacking. While I have downloaded a lot of free content and also bought some more since then I've stuck to that rule for this story. Yes, even as I've revised these images to take advantage of my growing skills with 3D art.

This is another re-do of an earlier render. I even decided to show the ersatz manacles in all their featureless glory. Because I'm rather proud of how that shadow behind her turned out and I wanted to show it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment